Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You've GOT to be kidding!!

Well after I picked Sam up Sunday, he woke up Monday morning with pink eye...not terrible, Dr called in some drops which the hardest part is alligator wrestling him to get them in. Have stayed in our little bubble, lysoling and bleaching everything. Spraying the toys down every night...and Sam now has strep throat!!! So poor soul got a shot and now "can't walk good." I don't know what else to do to get and keep everyone well. Any suggestions???


"The Lysol Arsenal....that doesn't seem to be working, or if it is and we are still this sick, I don't want to know!"

6 comments:

Tanner said...

MOVE! Ha! (Sorry, I know it isn't funny, but sometimes the only thing you can do is just laugh or you will go crazy when you are in the continuous cycle you are in. The flu started making it rounds in Tanner's school. Two kids went home in his class. I am just holding my breathe. I figure any day...)

Deanna said...

Whoops! That above post was from me, not Tanner. I was posting to his blog and forgot to relog in under my name!

Carly Winborne said...

Bless your heart. that picture is crackign me up, though! i don't think i've purchased that many lysol products my entire life, much less have them all in my house at once.

i feel for you. i hate it for you. but spring is coming! just hang on...

Carrie said...

man...i think yall have the worst luck. when it rains it pours at your house! sorry to hear about sam. is sarah feeling better? want me to bring yall some tea? or maybe a milkshake? i don't know about throats, but it sure makes my tummy feel better!

just keep telling yourself that it can only get better from here! that keeps me going sometimes.

Jennifer Thomas said...

Tyanne- Saw the link for your blog on Tina's blog. So sorry your fam has been sick. Good to find you on here. Our little man has a blog as well. Will have to add a link so we can keep in touch!
Jennifer (Sykes) Thomas

Unknown said...

Hang in there! We have been there and I promise it gets better! Once my boys hit four they are rarely ever sick. Before that.... well lets just say we own at least one room in Dr. Fairchild's house!