This was Sam's first big friend party and we invited all those who were close to his age and he had a BLAST!! We had a few "3" meltdowns, but for the most part he did very well!
We started the day with smiley face pancakes at Gram's and lucky for me mama got in on that action too!
Then I took Sam to ToysRus and he had so much fun wearing his Bday crown and playing with his balloon. He also loved having the employees telling him "Happy Birthday," which I have to say they were very kind and very sweet in telling him as well as asking him how old he was, if he was having a party.....it made his little three year old day!
This is how his birthday train cupcake thing turned out, and even if I am the cook I think it turned out pretty darn good! Thanks Wilton!! I found this set at Hobby Lobby. The only thing I forgot was the piece of licorice to join the engine and the first car together, oh well!!
The weather was perfect to play outside and the princess LOVED sliding down the little slide! Her dress didn't love it as much and kept riding up and since we have out grown all our diaper cover we showed quite a bit of diaper today!!!
Poor Sam....his crazy mama made him wear the conductor hat so that I could take a picture and this is as happy as he got!!
I cannot tell you how happy it made me to see our friend MC going after this cupcake like this! You go girl!!
Sam opening a fun present from a friend, it reminds me of one of the members of the "Happy Monster Band" on Disney.....which I must admit I know all their songs.....pathetic I know!
Opening trains from his parents and grandparents.....it was a big train day!!His cousins came back to the house and they all four had so much fun playing together!! I think we are all pretty pooped tonight, there hasn't been much noise from their rooms since we put them down. Sam didn't even cry when we put him to bed, I think he realized he was pretty tired!
I know this post is long, but indulge me a few more pictures of my "baby" from the past few years!


Can you believe those chubby thighs??? I had forgotten what a chubbs that little tank was! Sarah weighs now at 15 months what he did at 6 months!!
This is my prince at his one year bday party.....couldn't you just pinch those cheeks?
8 comments:
Glad he had a great birthday. It must be something about little boys having those chunky legs. My little man certainly has them.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!! The party looked like it was really a fun day for all concerned. Tyanne, I am so impressed with your train cake. ADORABLE!!! You are a great Mom.
Love it! so cute! i can barely remember him being that "little". hey, will you email me that pic of mc??? mine didn't turn out that good. it was hilarious that she didn't want to get her hands dirty and decided to eat it like that!
Great cupcake train! You're so smart! Happy Birthday to Sam! Glad his party was a hit.
LOVE his train cake!! Great job!!
The cake was so cute!!! Looks like a great time was had by all!!!
I can not believe he is so big. I love the train cake.
Post a Comment