I know, I know she is only 15 months, but in reality she only ate the sucker for about two minutes before she was done with it and threw in in the garbage.........plus it was a happy from a grandmother and I am not match for them!Plus you know I feed her organic foods so that balances out the candy.....right???
I was very thankful this missed her hair.....Sam on the other hand thought it was funny and stuck one in his hair.....then it wasn't so funny!

Dinner for tonight so far is a success....stuffed creole chicken over a bed of mashed potatoes ( real not instant) with creole gravy and a chilled bottle of white wine, stuffed mushrooms with spinach (bill's fav) and for dessert kentucky derby pie with ice cream (one of my fav).....sending the kids to bed a little early.......Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
On a side note I found a dear, dear friend of mine who was a suitemate in college yesterday via facebook and am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited to be able to talk to her again!! Can I just tell you how much that rocks??( I know, I am getting too old to be using the saying that something rocks...but I am still in my 20's for another 3 months so cut me some slack!!!)
3 comments:
I hope you got to listen to some of that good romantic music you like too!!? Happy V-Day to you too!
Glad y'all had a good V-day. Sarah looks a lot like Sam in one of those pics.
I love Valentine's Day. Sometimes I will buy some Valentines stuff on clearance and have a surprise Valentine's Day at another random time during the year because I love it so much.
Post a Comment