Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Penny Pinching

Since the cost of everything is going up and paychecks seem to be staying the same I have become the Queen of Coupons and was wondering what everyone else does to save some change???

I have been trying to do better at planning meals and doing leftovers and sticking to my list rather than "impulse buying."

So, what are your tips at saving money???

I had posted this then read this article on how the rich are weathering the hard economic times!

Totally off subject but I have a whole package of chocolate twizzlers that someone is welcome to have if you will just let me know, I just one for Sam's cupcake train and we don't eat them so I was trying not to be wasteful........

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I am definitely planning my meals around the sales each week.

Carly Winborne said...

i'm all about some Sunday paper coupons. i cut out a whole bunch this past sunday. we shoudl get together and have a coupon party where everyone brings theirs and we can take whichever ones/brands we want/need.

anything for a party.

Sweet T said...

My comment was too long, so I blogged it.