Tonight our Sunday School class had a party and I cannot tell you how wonderful it was for the guys to go and watch the game away from us ladies who had the best time talking and just hanging out. Of course all we talked about was our children, but the stories that we told!!!
Just wanted all those ladies to know how I value their friendship and how much fun I had tonight!! We should do it again soon!!! Thanks Kiki for letting us come to your house and have so much fun!
Sam asked about you when I got home, he still looks for you at the pharmacy!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
Sounds like the perfect way to "watch" the Superbowl!
I had a great time too! I value your friendship AND advice! We're going to the doctor this afternoon so she can look at the knot. Say a little prayer!
She said she was very certain that this was a reaction to the Rosephin shot and it may take months to go away:) whew!
I just wanted to tell you that I value your friendship also!! You are such a special person1!
Sonia
Post a Comment