Well the princess has been stricken with the flu, poor Sam thinks he is in heaven because he is being allowed to play his computer game in Bill's office as much as he wants in order to keep them at least a little apart and this mama is not looking forward to the next several days!!! Hopefully it won't be as bad as I am fearing and she will be better soon......I hate being cooped up inside when it is SEVENTY degrees outside!!!
From what I am hearing the flu is pretty rampant around here for the little ones so WASH HANDS!! and keep little ones home if possible!!!
Please pray that the rest of us don't get it.....tax season is not the best time for Bill to get sick!!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that! i hope it leaves your house hold as quick as it came! I'll be praying for ya'll.
hey. this is tiffany if it says drew as the poster. but i got your message earlier. hopefully kaytlin won't get it, but i'll be keeping an eye on her. thanks for the warning. she feels kinda warm but maybe it's in my head. so you can't give her any medicine? write me back on facebook.
Hope Sarah feels better soon. It's going around like wildfire in Katy. Cory had it last week. He took Tamiflu and was so much better the next day. Hopefully, me and the kid don't get it. I hope everyone else in your fam stays well.
You have been on my heart since you posted this on Facebook. I remember when the boys were younger and were sick. It is NEVER fun for your children to be sick but when they are really little like yours it is especially awful because I felt like I was always guessing at how to make them feel better. I will keep praying that it will be MILD and no one else will get it!
Post a Comment