Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Fresh Slate

We are starting this week with a fresh,HEALTHY slate....at least as far as I know! I didn't get any pictures of the kids seeing the snow this morning, but Bill said they were REALLY excited to see it. Sam was disappointed when we left church that the snow was gone.

I will try to get some new pics of the kids this week, or at least download the million I have on my camera!!

3 comments:

Wilson said...

Yay! Glad the kids are better. Here's to several weeks (at least) of sick-free living. Both of mine are teething and just plain cranky!

Tiffany Brooks said...

SO GLAD y'all are feeling better. I know y'all have had a rough few weeks. I saw Sara in the nursery and I picked her up and she cried when I went to put her down. Made me sad. :( Really glad y'all are all better though.

Pamela said...

I was glad to see you back in the saddle on Sunday! It is always miserable for everyone when a baby is sick!!!! I have ordered the fabric for your order and I'm expecting it any day now...once I get the fabric it will only take a couple of hours to make it..sorry for the delay, I didn't realize it would take them FOUR days to process my order and then I have to wait for it to get here...But it shouldn't be much longer now:)Glad ya'll are all better now!