Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Easter Music

I have been getting ready for Easter, clothes for the kids. I was changing the music on my playlist and was putting in some vintage Christian music and came across Sandi Patti's "Via Dolorosa." It is my fav Easter song of all times and although Sandi does a great job, she can't touch my friend Tina. I don't know when the last time I heard her sing it, it has been years, but she is still hands down the best I have ever heard singing this song ( as well as many others.) Let me know if you and Cory will be home Easter and planning any special music!! Love ya!

*****I just found this website http://www.joshhosler.bizNumberOneInHistorySelectMonth.htm via a friend in facebook where you can look up what the number one song was on your birthday....let me know what your song was, mine was "Reunited" by Peaches and Herb.....just a fun random fact you may need to know one day!!

5 comments:

Sweet T said...

Mine was "Boogie-Oogie-Oogie" by A Taste of Honey. Pretty fitting since I like to boogie down!
Thanks for the shout-out, friend! "Via Dolorosa" is one of my favorite songs ever.

Sweet T said...

Decided to do another song search...The #1 song the day Rebecca was born? "Promiscuous" by Nelly Furtado. Let's pray that one doesn't ring true in the future!

Taylor & Krisa said...

Mine was "Tragedy" by the Bee Gees...let's hope that's not an omen!

Deanna said...

Mine was "Sitting On The Dock of the Bay" by Ottis Redding. Love that laid back song!

Wilson said...

Mine was "My Sharona" by the Knack. Okay, Tina--your fans are voting to have you come home and sing for us at Easter.