Monday, March 23, 2009

Twilight Groupie

So I read the first Twilight book last night in four hours.....could NOT put it down and if it had not been 12:42am would have started the second one!!! I LOVED it, it was such a page turner, I can see what all the hoopla is about....now looking forward to not only reading the rest of the novels,but seeing the movie as well!!Thanks Erin and Carrie for getting me interested!!

6 comments:

Jennifer Thomas said...

Is it not the most addictive book!! I about killed myself reading those silly books. I would finish one and be telling Mark that we had to go to the store to get the next one. Trust me, the next ones are even better! Still haven't seen the movie yet, it is #1 on my Netflix list, so soon!

Deanna said...

Oh no! Another one bites the dust! Ha! Ha!

Carrie said...

Yes, I am such a groupie! I'm obsessed with it. I want to read it again and again. And I've watched the movie 3 times already. The book is WAY better tho...but the movie you have the hottie to look at.

Anonymous said...

So far so good for me!! Just now almost through with the first one, but loving it!!!

Anonymous said...

The last comment was me...sorry!!

Sonia

Anonymous said...

I totally understand!
I read the 1st 3 in 2 days!!!! and then had to wait for the 4th to come out!!(Which i have if you need to borrow it) It is addicting, i've read them twice already and thinking about starting again...that is when i can find the time...probably when Cole is 2..ha,ha ;0 If you watch the movie you will probably be disappointed though b/c the books are so good and the movie, well, is not...sorry, i didn't likeit. I'm still gonna buy it though..kinda sad huh ;)On a better note i have heard they are making the 2nd book into a movie now and it is suspossed to be a lot better. Have fun reading the rest, they only get better! and the 4th one will shock you!! O.K. enough said, i know!! After you get finished you will want to tell Bill to step it up!! ha, ha..i explained all my new ideas to Daniel about how he needed to be like Edward after reading the books and he laughed at me ;)
Sorry i wrote a book!
Jen T :)