Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Twilight Hangover

Well...I read all four books in three day....up till 1am reading each night since Sunday. Can I tell you how much I liked these books? I can't tell you the last time a story so captured my attention. I am so glad that I was not reading them until all four of them were out....I don't think I could have stood waiting for the next one to come out!! Read book four yesterday and could not stop reading long enough to call Erin and talk about it....seriously addicting.

Love the romance, love the story, the suspense just about killed me up until the very end....twists and turns with the plot....all the talk about the pounding of her heart when she is near him and that first kiss.....who doesn't remember that first kiss and the fact that it took your breath away and you knew that it was with someone you were going to spend the rest of your life with.....I am such a romantic a heart!!

Off to catch up on my neglected chores!! and hopefully a little nap!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

So are you dreaming about Twilight too?

Unknown said...

I am so glad you read them! I loved them too! I agree, if would have died had I had to wait for the books to come out. I read all four over Christmas break. If book five comes out I will be in line at midnight! Want to join me!