That's right ladies, I only have sixty days left before I leave my twenties behind!!! That seems SO crazy to me! Of course that means my brother will be forty in January which is pretty insane to me as well!!
Today was just rain, rain and more rain. We did go to the grocery store and Big Lots, just got a little wet! We visited my friend Carly this afternoon who made some fantastic cupcakes....wish I had my camera handy when Sarah got through eating hers....she had chocolate icing from chin to forehead and across both cheeks!! Then she and I made a choc chip pound cake, it is in the oven now.....will let you know how it turns out.
Hope you all stay dry this weekend! Be careful if you are traveling!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
5 comments:
30 isn't as bad as you think. every now and then i have to remind myself that i'm 30!!!! how easy we forget!
I certainly don't think of myself as being 30. It seems so OLD! But, I'm reminded of my age every time I look in the mirror...when's that Olay Regenerist gonna kick in, already?!?!
Enjoy your last two months! I turned 30 this weekk. Wasn't worried about it til it got here. Now I feel quite old! But hey, at least there will be cake!
I don't like to think of myself as "old" until I think back to the days when I was little and I would look at people in their 30's and 40's and think, "Man, they are OLD!" Now that is ME!
I am like T minus 2 weeks! I want to stay in my 20s!!
Post a Comment