Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just us girls....and Bill

The prince is once again on the road.....visiting cousins down south, so it is just us girls again for the most part for a few days. Bill comes home to sleep bless his heart, and that is about it lately. I will be so glad when tax season is over, although not as glad as he will be though!!

Not sure what the princess and I are going to do the next few days other than go to the grocery store....hopefully before it rains. We also have a new baby doll to play with, plus all of Sam's trains to get into while he is gone!

We went and visited some friends of mine this afternoon and their precious new baby boy, he was beautiful!! His name is Brady and this morning when I told Sam that his friend was going to have a little brother he asked "what his name be?" and I said "Brady," and my little comedian said with this crazy look on his face....."Gravy??" I just about fell on the floor laughing. Sarah kept wanting to kiss the baby, she has this fascination about kissing babies...she had to settle for kissing her baby doll though!!! She LOVES for me to pull up pictures of my friend Krisa's twins so that she can kiss on them....my screen is covered in those kisses before I can pull her away!! Such a sweet girl!

Here is just a random picture of Sarah trying on her Easter Egg hunting dress...hopped up on steroids. When she was sick last month and was amped on the steroids I figured it was time for an impromptu fashion show of all her new spring/summer clothes. The challenge was getting her to stay still long enough to get the clothes on and take the picture!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

That dress is sooo cute! I don't know what she is holding, but she looks like she is ready to fix something or disassemble the car. She is "every" woman! Ha!