Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello Again!

Well, I didn't realize it has been almost a week since I posted! Time sure flies! I broke my little toe last week at the park, both the kids have runny noses, we cleaned out closets and spent some time in Vburg....pretty much my week in a nutshell.

I bought the first two Twilight books this afternoon, I was enticed by several of my friends this morning at church about how good they are and have decided to jump on that bandwagon. We'll see.....

This week should be busy, Sam has three year old pics, they both are having live bunny pictures made this Friday (should be interesting) and poor Bill's work hours are just getting later and later.....anyone else ready for tax season to be over??

I am excited about this weekend, our Sunday School class is having a ladies movie night and I think it is going to be a lot of fun!!

No comments: