

It is so funny to me how much they look alike. Sarah is just a female version of Sam as a friend of mine says! Sarah is 11 months today and the picture on the bottom is one of Sam at 11 months. How funny is that?!?!?!?! I know they are both kinda dark, but they could be twins......the whole 21 month age difference aside!
It is hard to believe that in four weeks my big surprise is going to be one!! I can hardly believe it! We had such a good time last night, just us girls hanging out- playing peek-a-boo and "Where's Sarah?" and of course since Sam wasn't here we had to play with his hot wheels! She would just giggle and look around like she was in on the biggest secret.......she was playing with his cars and he didn't even know it!!! How Friday nights have changed!! But all for the best, I wouldn't trade them now for anything!!!
2 comments:
Too cute! Peyton and Morgan could have passed for twins at that age too and they are 24 months apart!
She's such a doll! (And, of course Sam too).
Post a Comment