Sunday, October 19, 2008

Date Night

Last night was our night out with our Sunday school class and it was FANTASTIC!! We had a great dinner at Biaggi's and then off to see Fireproof. It was a GREAT movie, I cried off and on through it and thought it has such an amazing, wonderful message. I think we are going to do the study in our class and I cannot wait!! Kirk Cameron did such a great job and all us girls decided he has aged quite well!!!!

Today we went and spent the afternoon with my parents since it was my mom's birthday. Sarah fell asleep in her carseat before we were out of the driveway on the way home! She had walked all over the place and was exhausted! Sam and I made a drive thru Sonic run and he almost fell asleep on the way home.

Bill if off a few days at the end of the week and we are planning on taking the kids to the Pumpkin Patch and then he is going to take Sam to deer camp for a couple of hours! It will be his first time there and I plan to use it as leverage all week!!! It blows my mind that in two weeks we will be having Sarah's birthday party!! Whoo this past year has flown by!!!!!

1 comment:

Wilson said...

Sounds like a great night out. Hope you are feeling better from all the sinus junk.