
Today has been one of those days that I love being home with my children. Everyone has played nice, taken good naps and we had so much fun playing outside. Although it seems these days are few and far between they are fantastic nonetheless! So as my friend Carly says "My cup runneth over today!"
I feel so blessed today for so many reasons! I have two wonderful kids, a fantastic husband and heard one of the best sermons I have ever heard yesterday at church. It isn't listed on the church's podcasts yet, but when it does I will list the link. It was such a comfort and reassurance in that no matter how the elections turn out that God is ultimately in control and will take care of us regardless of what happens next Tuesday. I cannot tell you how great our pastor is and what a blessing he is to our church and I think we all left church pumped up yesterday! It was one of those services that I couldn't believe it was time to go, I was ready for him to keep preaching!
Hope you are all having a great week and LOVING this weather!! I tried to introduce hot cocoa to Sam this morning and it did not go over well......it ended up on the floor of the car and there were many tears over some spilt warm chocolate milk!!!! I think it upset him that he didn't like it after I had talked it up pretty big!!
This is a pretty busy week for us! We have Halloween Parties AKA Fall Fest Parties, the end of the Bible study I am taking, Sarah's first birthday party and my dad's 60th birthday, whew! That makes me tired just typing all of that!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
It's amazing how busy these past few weeks have been for everyone, but fall activities are so much fun!
I love that picture! They are adorable!
This weather is perfect for hot chocolate. When the boys got home yesterday they were ready for Fall's first cup of hot chocolate and a big bowl of popcorn. Your little Sam will grow to appreciate it too!
Post a Comment