Friday, October 17, 2008

Here comes the weekend

How wonderful is this cool weather? I almost put jackets on the kids when we left this morning to run some errands! The really crazy thing is that I let Sam play in the sprinkler yesterday afternoon because it was so hot! You have to love the schizo Mississippi weather!

I love dressing for cool weather, I love thick sweaters and wool coats. You can put a lot of clothes on but there is only so much you can take off.....although it seems that every summer a lot of girls seem to run around almost naked. The older I get the more naked they seem! Especially when I think about what grief I used to get for wearing shorts that were above mid-thigh!

I have been fighting a sinus infection the last few days and I am just about ready to wave the white flag and give up, I think everyone I know is having some sort of allergy/sinus problem. Again you gotta love this weather!

Tomorrow night is our date night with our Sunday School class for dinner and a movie. I am SO excited!!

My precious husband has decided we need some time away (albeit close away) and so I am on the hunt for a good place to stay, not too expensive with good food near by.......any suggestions??

3 comments:

Taylor & Krisa said...

How far is far? I hear the Alluvian in Greenwood is FANTASTIC! And Natchez is always a good choice, too. There is an awesome resort in Mobile, too. Email me!

Carly Winborne said...

I'm with Krisa, go for the Grand Hotel in Point Clear, AL right outside Fairhope/Mobile! It's unbelievable.

Deanna said...

Wherever you are I hope you enjoy your time with your husband! Time away is GOOD!