Well, as of this morning we now have reservations at Dunleith Plantation in Natchez!! HOO - RAY!!
We will have a view of the river and if the room is as lovely as the pictures we will have a nice room. I am also excited to be able to go and eat at Fat Mama's, Bill is excited about the "knock you naked margaritas!" I think he wants to bring some of them home! It will be the first time we have been anywhere since I had Sarah. It will be a nice break before deer season and then tax season begins.
What are some fun things you have done in Natchez?? Shhhh......the Kelly's Kids Outlet is in Natchez.....what are the chances I can talk Bill into taking me??? Might depend on how good those margarita's are?!?!?!?!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
Sounds fun! I am so jealous! I've never been to Natchez before so I have no idea what there is to do but I know you will have a great time. You deserve it! Let me know how those margaritas are. That might be a way for me to get Gene to the outlet too!
Oh my sister used to live there. There is a great ("Jerry's-like") restaurant right across the river called the Sandbar if you want fish. If not, go eat at Pearl Street Pasta downtown. Everything there is wonderful no matter what you order. Those are both unique to Natchez. I liked the big octagon shaped home - i'll have to look up the name of it. Yes, Fat mama's is great! Drink one for me!
I say, the more knock you naked margarittas you can get, the better your chances of Kelly's Kids! Wish I could go shop with you! If you're able to go, I'll give you my list! :)
Post a Comment