Wednesday, October 8, 2008

On the road to recovery



She slept better last night, we were up playing at 2am, but she woke up without fever this morning!! yeah!! She did not want to go to sleep last night, we tried everything we could think of and then my sweet husband rode her up and down the trace for an hour and a half last night. She went to sleep and I got some much needed sleep. It is so funny how different kids are, when Sam is sick I can always lay down with him and will cuddle back to sleep. Sarah wants no part of it. She prefers to either be rocked or walked around and around and around! Great for my thighs but not so great in the wee hours of the morning!!!
Last night I couldn't get the princess to eat anything so I pulled out the ice cream!! She liked it, but my independent little girl didn't want to fed. I have a feeling that is just the beginning!!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Definitely the beginning, but not the end. Pick your battles. Pick your battles.

AMANDA said...

It is amazing how you can raise your kids so similar but they end up so different!

Carly Winborne said...

glad she's on the mend! there's not much that ice cream can't help! :)

Wilson said...

I know all about those independent children. Addison is definitely one of them. Her favorite sentence is "I want to do it by myfelf."