Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just sick and tired

My poor princess is sick and teething, which is a horrible combination. We were basically up all night last night and the poor child didn't rest much today either so I am praying that we both will get some sleep tonight.

Sam went to his school today and as usual I hung up his bag and the child just walked into his room....could not have cared less that I was leaving. He went with me to take Sarah to the doctor this morning and was so sweet, he kept telling her "it ok bay-bee, don't crwy." It almost made his mama start crying! He just patted her leg as the poor child had a melt down about her ears being looked at, which if she has another ear infection before the year is out we are going to be headed to the ENT to discuss tubes......not sure how I feel about that yet.

We sat this afternoon on the porch while the wind was slightly blowing and Sarah just relaxed and cuddled, it was so nice. I of course went to Seattle Drip this morning for tea after I dropped Sam off and they have their apple cider and a spiced pumpkin latte advertised!! Yeah!! Another sign that fall is definately here!!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Your poor baby girl. Teething is miserable.... for both of you!

You are terrible. How dare you tempt me with Seattle Drip apple cider! I just told my friend that I am meeting in the morning not to get me one because I don't need to spend the money and now I am going to have a craving for one. You are bad, bad, bad! (Smile!)

Sweet T said...

I think these cooler days are soothing to everyone. Hope Sarah starts feeling better soon. She has a wonderful big brother.

Taylor & Krisa said...

Hope Sarah feels better soon. I can't wait to go get an apple cider!

Wilson said...

Poor baby! Hope she feels better. It's awful when your babies are sick.