


Whew! These last few days have been busy! We spent yesterday with my parents, we ate at Newk's and they fed Sarah her first strawberry cake when I took Sam to the potty!! And of course she LOVED it! Then we went to the park and I'm not sure who had more fun--my parents or my kids!! They played in the water fountain splashing each other and Ninnie and Poppie in the process. I took two very tired kids home for naps and sent two tired parents back to their house ( I am sure naps were taken there as well!)
I am in full birthday planning mode, we have a few weeks until Sarah's big day, but I am pretty neurotic about getting these types of things done early. The thought process is that hopefully that day I won't be stressed out and can enjoy the party......maybe that will happen!
We are loving this cool weather, Bill came home a little early yesterday and we played ball in the yard with the kids. They had so much fun and protested greatly when we had to go inside.
Hope you are all having a great weekend!
5 comments:
That's so fun! Birthday??? I can't believe she will be one soon.
so cute! nothing like getting her started early with some pink cake! :)
Aren't your parents so cute with the kids?
What fun! So glad to see your parents. I think my parents take naps after being with the kids too!
Great weekend for the park! Love the pic of princess going down the slide.
Post a Comment