

Well, today is the day Bill and I are headed to Natchez. I am not sure who is more ready to go.....me or the kids who most likely need a break from me too!! It takes so much planning and packing and effort for not only Bill and I to go, but I have to pack the kids up with "just in case" clothes and medicines. Next time Bill wants to take me somewhere I am thinking about sending the kids off and just locking the door and turning the ringer off the phone!!!! WHEW!! I don't know if it is that they sense that I am leaving but they have both gotten extremely clingy the last few days!
This weekend Clinton is having a holiday market on the brick streets downtown. I have several friends who are going to have booths and they have great stuff!! I would encourage you to go and have fun for me!! I bet it is going to be a lot of fun and since it is outside it won't be as crowded as Mistletoe! I think the weather is going to be perfect! The new Kroger opens tomorrow too.....of which I am greatly excited!!!! I plan on taking Sam tomorrow afternoon after we get back, I think he is as excited as I am to see the "new Kroger."
Well, I will take notes for those of you who are thinking about taking a trip to Natchez and post when I get back! Please pray for safe travel for Bill and I and for those precious people who are taking care of my kids!!! They will need it!!
1 comment:
Have a great trip!
Post a Comment