Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crazy Daisy

Is the outfit Sarah wore to school this morning.....She was ready to go before me ( I wonder why???) and kept walking up and down the hall "encouraging" me to hurry up.


She liked the outfit fine until I tried to put the poncho on her.......she didn't like it so Sam was trying to help and put it on. He kept asking me where his hands were supposed to go! That poor nose is from a spill Saturday on some asphalt. I did manage to throw the poncho on her right before I put her in the carseat and then once I got to school she had forgotten about it and looked so cute wearing the complete ensemble!!


That ponytail cracks me up, it was all but standing straight up on her head like Pebbles! She was trying to help me get lunches packed!

Once I got the house cleaned up and in the midst of washing clothes I played around on the sewing machine some more with a scrap of material and made Sarah's baby a pillowcase dress. She seems to like it well enough! I am figuring more out about the machine as I go, unfortunately it will be a while until I have the time and the quiet needed to sew some more!!

2 comments:

Sweet T said...

Rebecca has that same Kelly's Kids shirt. But instead of the poncho and pants, she has a zip-up vest and matching tights. Love the poncho though! Girl, pretty soon you'll be cranking out those dresses in no time!

Deanna said...

I want to learn to sew so much, but I kind of need a sewing machine. Ha! I have a list of projects to try.