We started our party day with bananas with monkey for breakfast!
The party table all laid out and ready for guests. Thanks Sara for the idea of using ribbon the the table!
Some of our WONDERFUL cupcakes made by my friend Carly!
Sarah's BIG smash cupcake that was so precious!
You know it's really not a party until someone has a tutu on their head!
Chillin' with Ninnie before the party in our ladybug dress.
Not sure what to do with all of this, but it tastes pretty good....hmmmm...
This stuff is AWESOME!! Where have you been all my life?
I think cramming in my mouth is much more effective than the fingertip method!
At this point both grandmothers were afraid she was going to be sick from eating so much cake and icing, so I traded the cupcake for a cheese puff.
Sam was all for buying Sarah this car and little baby doll, he just wasn't so fond of having to GIVE her the car!!! Aunt Dar to the rescue with a gift just for Sam!! Sarah is sitting on her new throne, hopefully now she will stay out of Sam's chair!
Sarah kissing her new Elmo, I love those big blue eyes! Thanks Uncle Glenn!
Playing catch with Reed, thanks Uncle Dane for the soccer ball!
"Helping" me open her presents, not letting go of her new baby.
A big smile for her baby doll stroller, she literally threw her little baby doll into the stroller!We had such a fun day Saturday and I think Sarah enjoyed her party. She received such great gifts and loves all her new toys. Sam loves her new toys too. Tonight while I was fixing dinner he was pushing her stoller with one of her new babies and his lovie Rufus in it and as he went down the step from the foyer into the living room, I heard this sweet little voice say "watch out it's a bump." I think we are going to have to work on the fact that all the toys do not belong to him! Although he was a bit rotten during the party he was upset when the party was over.
We had a good time with my dad taking him to a Japanese restaurant and I am quite impressed with myself, I ate the majority of my meal with chopsticks!! Daddy taught us all how to when we were little and it seemed to just come back to me when I picked the sticks up!! That was definately a change in routine!!
Well, Tuesday is not only a big day for our country, but more importantly in our household is the actual blessed day our sweet princess was born! So the election is taking a back burner for the day.
Hope you all had a great weekend!
5 comments:
The party was adorable, I loved all of the ladybugs. Happy Birthday to Sarah!
Glad she had a good birthday party. Love the ladybug theme and the way you used the red tutu on the table. Can't wait to see her precious tutu pics once you get them made!
Thanks for inviting us. We had a great time! MC thought it was Christmas I think! Sorry she kept trying to "help" Sarah out. I was a little surprised b/c she didn't do that at Landry's party. Oh kids. You put alot of effort into it - good job! Happy Birthday Sarah!
Happy Birthday Sarah! That cake was awesome. It all looked like so much fun.
Sarah, your Uncle Tim is quite silly with that tutu on his head! Hope you have a Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment