Monday, November 3, 2008

Note to self



The Monday before Mistletoe is not the time to try and buy Christmas pajamas. Every boutique that I went to had already boxed/packed up their pj's for Mistletoe this week!!! A couple of them laughed at me like I was the crazy one for asking for Christmas PJ's the week of Mistletoe. The one store I went to that had them did not have the sizes that I needed!! Doesn't that just figure! Apparently I will have to buy Christmas pj's before I buy Halloween costumes next year!

It was nice to have the afternoon to shop by myself, even though it was a little aggravating! Tomorrow is the big day! We have pictures, a trip to the toy store and out first haircut on the books.

Here is a pic from last Christmas in their PJ's......it is amazing how little Sarah was last year at Christmas, her Bitty Baby was bigger than her! And Sam looks more babyish to me than he does now! My how the time flies!

5 comments:

Carly Winborne said...

So what's your plan for the pics tomorrow? I can't wait to hear...

Happy early birthday to Sarah! And congratulations to you - you made it! That first year is behind you and everyone has survived! Happily, at that. Good for you.

Carrie said...

Tomorrow sounds like fun! Post a pic of her first haircut. When are yall going to Natchez? Maybe you can hit some shops down there for pj's. Tell Matt hello for me while you're there--he's signing back up to work down there!

Deanna said...

That tiny Sarah is so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown. Happy Birthday, sweet Sarah!

Wilson said...

My how she has grown! It's sad that they grow up so fast.

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly the time flies! She is so precious! I'm going to Mistletoe for the first time this year. Can't wait!