Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Silly Sarah

Since Sam is slumbering late this morning, Sarah and I are up and about cleaning. Which if you have young children you know is not so easy to do with them directly underfoot. So the name of the game is what will occupy her/them at least for a few minutes so that I can get something started or somewhat accomplished......this morning a banana gave me such reprieve from the princess. I gave it to her to "cook" with and looked around and she had peeled the top off and was going to town!!! She looked like a little gibbon monkey! She actually ate the whole thing and peeled it down as she went, she got one bite of the peeling and was not impressed. I had also given her a lemon and she bit down on it and I wish I had had the camera then.....it was quite the "sour" expression!


Anyone else remember the cartoon "Banana's in pajamas??" The theme keeps running through my mind......


This is just a silly pic from a couple of days ago, she found a pair of my glasses and wanted them on...looks rather serious don't you think? I pray the child doesn't have my weak eyes!!

4 comments:

Sweet T said...

That's a mini-Tyanne right there!!!
I'm cleaning today as well--my favorite! (sense the sarcasm) I hope the little tornado will cooperate and let me get some things done.

Wilson said...

HA! Very cute pics. Maybe she's a college professor in training. :) Hope the little noses are better today. I hate wiping noses too! Wish they came with an "on/off" switch.

Deanna said...

I was thinking the same thing Tina said. Mini-you!! Sooo adorable.

AMANDA said...

I love the glasses!! They are always so cute when they are not even trying to!