Rainy days with kids can be quite the challenge, but had been thinking of things to do while laying in bed this morning being lazy. Here are a few things we did today:
Sarah loaded up all her babies and took them for a stroll around and around the house.

We had little people land....I am sure the prince and princess (whose name is Sarah Lynn by the way) were thrilled to see their redneck family come and park their camper beside their dance and twirl castle...ha ha ha !!
Sarah prefers to use the little brush that came with the castle to brush her own hair rather than the royal pony! I cannot believe how long her hair is or how those curls keep showing up!
It is almost a given that we have coloring time around here lately.....they both love it! Sam always puts his latest masterpiece on the fridge. Today he drew the earth with lots of animals!

When I wasn't playing with the kids or taking a nap with them.....I put roast with taters and carrots in the crockpot and it has smelled so great cooking all day, should have worked on laundry but didn't. Instead I listed some more of the kids clothes on ebay, so far have made enough money to pay for Sam's soccer registration and gear. Whoo Hoo!! I love making money, but hate listing stuff, so since I have a lot to list I am trying to do a couple every day. Since it is still supposed to rain this week, I am sure that won't be a problem!! I still have finger paint and foam stickers in the craft closet for the kids to play with, but I think we are due a dollar store run for more capsules!!
3 comments:
What is your ebay name? I would so buy some of Sarah's hand me downs! As you said - we have the same taste!
I can't get the hang of ebay. I need lessons.
Seriously, could Sarah get any prettier?!?!
Do ya'll have consignment sales down there? We have several up here where you mark everything up and sell it all at once. Also a GREAT place to buy LOTS of NICE clothes for pretty cheap. If not, feel free to come up here and sell your stuff in ours. The first one is next week and they go through the end of September!
Post a Comment