UPDATE** I have spent the last few hours while the kids were napping on the internet and have eye strain from all the cute ideas that I have found for our sweet shoppe!! Esp on Etsy, had no idea there was such great stuff on there!! I have got to get cracking on this party!! I literally have twenty five things bookmarked and did not make it through it all!!!!!!!!!
Check out this sweet shop party as well as her previous blogs for GREAT party ideas for little ones........I am in party planning mode!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this post since I knew her party was this weekend and it was worth the wait, such great ideas and I plan on using several of them for the princess' party!!!
http://hissyfitsphotography.com/blog/
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
That is the cutest party ever! I want a party like that. Ha! Sarah is going to be in birthday party heaven and I don't blame her.
You are AWESOME!
Thanks for popping in and leaving a comment!! I wish you the best in your party planning adventures!! As much fun as I had, I am going to enjoy the break and catch up on a few other things!!
Post a Comment