Thanks for all the GREAT party ideas.....I am leaning heavily toward a candy/sweet shoppe theme for the princess. I have bookmarked several ideas and I am sure that is just the beginning, although I have mentally filed away many ideas for later!!
Speaking of the princess, we have an appt with an ENT this Thurs for an ear evaluation.....those silly ears just keep giving her trouble so off we go!! I am excited to see the doctor that we are going to, he is a Christian man and that calms some of my fears and worries!
I am picking my niece up this afternoon, Sam is so excited he can hardly stand it! He knows we have several things planned and asked this morning which we were going to do!! Luckily nothing I have planned is weather dependant! I am loving this rain, although not as much as my tomato plants!! We are going to spend some time at Lemuria and have lunch at Broadstreet, a 3D movie with ice cream afterwards, the science museum and who knows whatelse kind of trouble we may get into!!
Also in a few weeks I am going to step out of my comfort zone and try to dabble in some art.....some friends and I are going to Easely Amused for some art lessons!! I am sure mine will go along some of Picasso's works!!! Creative or artistic I am not!! But it will be a fun girls night out and I am so excited!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
5 comments:
PS...Sara had to cancel but I still hope that me, you, and Carrie are on for the 31st!
Amy did that Easely Amused thing and said it was super fun. Her art turned out great. Have fun with all the kiddos this week!
(Thanks, Tina!) What more can I say? :) You're going to have a great time. Just remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I've been wanting to go back to do the Dancing Henry, which I'd like to think was named after me or Kate. Have fun!
I was standing at the kitchen sink thinking about the name of the one I mentioned, when it struck me: I meant "Dance with Me Henry"! ha! But still, the name is fun for our family. :)
It was a lot of fun painting at easely amused! You will really enjoy it. You will have to post a pic of yalls painting afterwars. I meant to do that but never could remember to do it!
Post a Comment