We had the honor of attending our friend MC's birthday party this past Saturday and had SO much fun! Sarah got in a bouncer for the first time and actually loved it! Shhh...her mama got in it too and remembered how much fun they are, don't worry...I checked the weight limit before I got in! But my fav part of the day was when my sweet baby girl acieved a huge milestone.....her first ever oreo ball..........which turned into two!!
She very sneakily got Sam's off his plate when she thought no one was watching.......

She had one in each hand at one point and was going back and forth eating from each hand!!

Tell me that isn't hilarious?!!?!?! It was so good she didn't flip out about stuff being all over her hands until it somehow managed to get on her toes too!!!

That, ladies and gentlemen.....is how to enjoy oreos!!!
3 comments:
Oh that is hilarious!!!!!!!! Too cute too cute. I'm glad she enjoyed the oreo balls! The only bad thing is that she left some here - and they are so not on my diet!
I don't blame her for stealing an oreo ball from Sam! Those things are so good! I'm craving them right now.
That is a girl after my heart!!
Post a Comment