Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday, Monday

I cannot believe it is the last week of July already!! Time seems to be flying by so quickly, I am trying to come to grips with the fact that my sweet prince will start preschool next month, as well as soccer and children's choir at church and maybe some tumbling thrown in there as well. He is so excited to be going to school like a "big boy," I am so thankful for his growth and development, but the part of me that is a selfish mama wishes he would slow down a little bit!

Not much going on this week....pool, park, Sam has put in a request to go to the science museum again to see the "fishes." I think I am going to get a membership there since they both love to go and once school starts back it will be a good place to take the princess on mornings when Sam is at school. I can't wait for the Children' museum to be finished, I have high hopes for it!!!

This weekend we went to my niece's bday party and the kids had so much fun "walking" in the shallow end (only 1- 2 ft deep) of the pool.

I am excited this Friday is the night I am going to try my hand at painting at Easley Amused....we shall see how my artwork turns out!!

Since I haven't posted many pics lately, here is the crew from when my niece was here at the science museum. This was my last effort at a group shot and it turned out well!!


No comments: