It was so sweet to pick the princess up this evening, I missed her so much!! Of course she is so rotten at this point I am sure you can smell her at your house!!
Got all the clothes washed at the condo before we left so just need to unpack and wash the clothes that I got at the outlet mall....yes ladies you read that right, my wonderful husband took me to the outlet mall and watched Sam on the playground as I shopped and took me to McAlister's for a gallon of tea to have at the condo since I was going through withdrawals!!
Since I took 134 pictures of the beach I won't bore you with all of them, but here are a few of my favs!!

This is at the aquarium that we took Sam to so that he could see the dolphin show, he was really impressed which made it worth the fortune that it costs to see three dolphins do like four tricks!! But he had a blast and that was worth every penny!!
The aquarium wore him completely out, when we got back to the condo he continued this nap on the couch!
Playing in the pool at the condo, I am not sure what he was doing at this point I just love the pose!He had fish stick and french fries served in a pail with a shovel attatched, has had sand all over his little feet ( which by the way ladies, if you take a little boy to the beach and then do some walking...take some baby powder and diaper cream because unbeknownst to me.....certain areas get irritated!!), swam in a fun pool with an umbrella looking waterfall, eaten junk, junk and more junk, stayed away from his lovie for four days without fussing ( it accidentaly got left and we realized it in Magee and he very grow-up just said that he left his lovie so that it could guard the house. If you know us very well, you know how that lovie is practically attatched to Sam at the hip and this was MAJOR for him to go these past few days without him and not whine, fuss or have trouble sleeping!! My baby is growing up!!! One night when Bill had a dinner to go to we cuddled up on the couch with his first ever gooey choc chip cookies and watch Mary Poppins....I LOVE that movie!! Well, since that is offically the longest most grammatically incorrect sentence ever, I will bid you good night and post more on the trip later!!

4 comments:
FUN!! FUN!!! Will and I are leaving tomorrow for TN and it will be the longest length of time either of us have been away from Murphy...I already miss the little man :(
Glad y'all had fun. I would love to just stay at the beach the entire summer! Just need those winning lottery tickets first. :)
That looks wonderful. You took some great pictures.
Sam in that clam is so funny! Oh, and I'm jealous of your tan...what's it like to be tan? Love, "your pasty-white friend"
Post a Comment