Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009

Party people we are not....we all slept in the new year!! After another trip to the doctor the other day and some new medicine Sarah is finally getting better!! The poor sweet child is so tired from her lack of sleep for a week that she has been taking long naps and sleeping in (with a little help from her medicine.)

I started the year off right with trips to the grocery store and the ever dreaded Walmart (which I think I managed to avoid for almost three weeks!) Since Bill is returning to the woods for several days and I am in lockdown mode trying to avoid RSV we won't be leaving the house.

I don't make resolutions but there are somethings that I want to do better this year:

1. Be a better wife and mother.

2.Be a better servant of God ( which will take care of #1).

3. Try to have more patience with my little people.

4. Try not to care that the house is a mess, there is laundry to be done and just enjoy the time I have with my family and try to remember that the house and laundry isn't going anywhere, but my little people are growing up way too fast!!

I will leave you with a few pics of my precious little people playing with some party horns this morning!


3 comments:

Sweet T said...

I feel ya on the walmart thing. I try to avoid it as much as possible.

Deanna said...

I HATE Wal-Mart. I can't tell you when I went last. That is on Donald's "honey-do" list because he knows I hate it so much.

Wilson said...

Happy New Year! Cute pics!