Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just a couple of cool dudes

It has been a few days since I posted what anyone really wants to see anyway......pictures of the royalty!! They were just clowning around with their sunglasses....Sam kept repeating that they were " cool dudes" except in Sam-ese is sounds like "kudus." Which is hilarious in itself!!


Sarah went MIA for a few minutes the other day and this is where I found her, just hanging out, kicking her feet.........waiting for someone to take her for a stroll!


Here is one of my favorite pictures that I have taken lately. I adore sleeping baby pictures and when I went to check on princess the other day and found her so layed out, I couldn't help but capture the moment forever!!! Could she be any more relaxed?

4 comments:

Sweet T said...

Such a sweet picture of the little princess resting. I love sleeping baby pics as well. I tear up every time that Pampers commercial with all the sleeping babies comes on around Christmas.

Deanna said...

I want to be that relaxed when I am sleeping! Maybe I need some footie pajamas. ha!

Such cuties.

Deanna said...

Tagged you! http://ldgermany.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-first-tag-of-2009.html

Lauren said...

Love the photos! So cute!