So in the midst of playing with Sarah in the wee hours of the morning over the past few weeks I have once again been introduced to the infomercials. When Sam was an infant and I was getting up to feed him a bottle I used to watch Dawson's Creek or infomercials. Some of the same ones are still playing three years later.....the infomercials, not Dawson's Creek!
Sheer Cover and Bare Minerals segments fascinate me.....I love to watch the makeover on these "random" people picked out of the crowd. Of course I love makeup and was wondering is anyone I know using these products?? I am into the whole "natural" stuff right now, I am getting a little on the hippie side of things. But I don't know if one of these is any better than the other......any feedback??
My fav exercise one at the moment is the Bender Ball, I mean have you seen the abs on these ladies?? The website (yes I went in the name of research) states it is 408% more effective than others.....doesn't that imply to anyone else that I shouldn't have to use it as much if it is that effective?? Does anyone out there have any feed back on the Bender ball??? I have this idea that it will magically sculp the post two C-section flabby ab muscles into shape in the blink of an eye..........probley too much to ask, huh?
I do have some experience with two things I have previously seen on infomercials...the ped egg and the green grocery bags. My MIL put both in my stocking as happies this year and they are WONDERFUL! My bananas last much longer in the green bags and I will spare you what the inside of my ped egg looked like once I got finished with my heels.....but the look good now!! I am now ready for summer sandal weather!
So, do you have any infomercial fascinations?? Inquiring minds want to know!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
5 comments:
I hate my feet so I bought a Ped Egg. I have tried Bare Minerals and I like it fine except for the sheer mist of powder it leaves all over the bathroom. I haven't tried the other products yet, but I try not to watch the infomercials because I am easily influenced! Ha! All except for the screaming guys like Shamwow and the other guy. They creep me out!!
I have a Ped Egg too and love it. If you find out about the Bender Ball...let me know. I have C-section flab too that needs to disappear.
I am such a sucker for infomercials! I think I have every exercise video under the sun because I'm always convinved that I'll look like the fitness models after ordering them - but I always forget that I have to actually use them to get them to work - ha!
Ped Egg: works great. Green Bags: glad to know they actually work. Sheer Cover: I got too much to cover, gonna need a lot more than sheer! Bender Ball: I can't even get my butt to the gym, why would I bother doing that crap at home! I don't know about infomercials, but I steer clear of HSN. It's addictive!
Hey girl!! I just wanted to let you know that I use Sheer Cover and LOVE it. Best make-up I ever put on my face. Totally recommend it!!
Sonia
Post a Comment