I posted this on Facebook but thought it might be interesting here as well, somethings aren't new information to anyone who knows me very well!
1. I am addicted to Seattle Drip sweet tea, I go once a day and have been known on days when the kids are driving me nuts to go twice. If we are ever behind someone, by the time I get to the window they have my tea ready.
2. I check www.people.com several times a day.
3. I love to cook, hate to clean up which is a problem.
4. I prefer to record TV on the DVR and watch it later so that I can FF past the commercials.
5. Through my children I have seen a side of my dad that I never knew existed and I love it.
6. I love the show Boston Legal and hate that it was taken off the air, although ION still does reruns.
7. My fav Disney movie is Lady and the Tramp.
8. I don't know that I could make it without my MIL right down the road, she always watches the kids when I need a break or have errands to run that go much faster without the kids.
9. I love to watch the Food Network, can't stand Semi-homemade with Sandra Lee. Does her kitchen really have to coordinate with what she is cooking?? If you have to work that hard to make your food look good it isn't worth it.
10. Although I love being a nurse I think I would like to go to culinary school if I had it to do over again....Bill would love that!
11. Now that I have my youngest sleeping late, my oldest is now popping out of the bed at the crack of dawn and can open the door to his room. The past few mornings I wake up to his head eye level at the bed saying "Hey mommie, ewe reddy to pway now?"
12. I love flannel PJ's and days when I know we aren't going anywhere stay in them all day.
13. I was one class away from having a minor in English Lit in college, my professor kept trying to get me to change my major. I could never take another class because it always conflicted with nursing school.
14. I love my gas guzzling SUV, not politically correct or eco-friendly but with two small kids it is a life saver.
15. I spend a great part of my days playing trains and Little People.
16. I don't let the kids watch "Charlie and Lola" on Disney because I think Lola is a whiney brat that gets on my nerves.
17. I really think that if I got a Bender Ball that I would magically have Abs like those ladies in the infomercial.
18. Although my sister and I fought like cats and dogs growing up I talk to her almost daily now and we are very close.
19. Bill and I met on a blind date, as did both our parents.
20. I love to read, but haven't read anything interesting lately.
21. I think I am the only person on the planet who doesn't watch 24.
22. My fav time of year is Fall when the leaves are changing colors, the weather is cool and the holidays are around the corner.
23. I feed my kids some organic foods because it makes me feel better about the junk that I also feed them....I figure it all balances out!
24. I love those oreo truffles but cannot make them to save my life, they never turn out right.
25. I am very blessed with a Sunday School class that is more like family than just a class.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
I don't watch 24 either...so you are not alone! :)
I love Fall too! The only downsize is the kids have to go back to school. I HATE that part.
24 is not on my list of things to watch either. Same thing goes for LOST, which I think everyone else watches but me and Cory. We are loving our new DVR as well. TV watching will never be the same and I love it!!!
Post a Comment