Monday, December 29, 2008

Reality

Well, nothing slaps you back to reality like double ear infections! Once again I was up with her royal highness last night and so we made a trip to the doctor this morning only to learn that both her ears are infected!!! He again mentioned the ENT, but said we could wait until after the first of the year and see how she does. So we are once again on antibiotics, a nose spray for her sinus issues (which as much as the stuff costs should also cure anything else that even MIGHT ail the child) and something that I was very interested in.......something to help her sleep and get her night schedule back on track!!! YEAH!!!!

My wonderful mother-in-law took them both today so I could get some sleep, since I am pretty sleep deprived at this point!! Can I tell you how fantastic she is to me??

So, we are still trying to come off the Christmas high, Sam is starting to get into birthday mode listing trains he wants to add to the station! I of course am already scouting invitations and favors and the like.

5 comments:

Sweet T said...

It's so nice that your MIL took the kids so you could get some much deserved rest. Hope Sarah feels better soon and gets back into her routine.

Deanna said...

An extra gift for you... SLEEP!

Hope this medicine does the trick for Sarah!

Wilson said...

Hope you get some rest. I can definitely relate to the ear infections and such. Maybe you and I need to hibernate for a while! :) Addison was up all night with nightmares, so I am a zombie today as well.

Carrie said...

Sorry to hear that - that's no way to ring in a new year. But at least your blog is ready - cute background! :) mine's gonna have to wait til the weekend.

Pamela said...

I'm sorry to hear that! I know how you feel sister!