Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Working 9 to 5....well not really

No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...I overbooked myself and have been working a lot with little to no sleep. So the witty reparte today will have to wait as I try to take care of the kids and count down to bedtime for us all!! Although I am going to attempt to take them to the library this morning for story time.....more to come later.

It is freezing cold outside, a perfect day for cider and home made cookies! Which at this point might mean some of those Pillsbury cookies that you buy that are already cut out and you just decorate and bake! Or at the very least slice and bake chocolate chip cookies that are still gooey( my absolute fav way to eat them!)

1 comment:

Taylor & Krisa said...

I was just telling someone how we used to make whole batches of cookie dough and eat the raw dough...good times!