With the Christmas decorations came his Little People Nativity scene. I love to see him playing with it and this year to hear him telling Sarah that Mary is baby Jesus' mother and that there are three wise men and an angel told the "epherds" that baby Jesus had been born. How special and so simple the message of the birth of Christ out of the mouths of little ones!! Although he is convinced that the sheep dog that came with the shepherds is actually a wolf and no amount of reasoning will change his mind!!
Hope you are all having a great week and are staying warm and dry. We are going to attempt a trip to Canton to see the lights later this week, it will be our first time to go and I hope that it turns out to be a lot of fun!!!
3 comments:
That's so sweet that he's telling Sarah about baby Jesus. Also, he did some great tree decorating!
So sweet! I want to get the twins a first nativity set for Christmas. I should look at the Little People set.
If you go to Canton, you should stop in Village Confections. It is a wonderful little coffee shop and bakery. If they have any petit fors you have to buy one. YUMM-O! The bakery is a part of The Christmas Village which is a home for girls who are looking for an option instead of abortion. It was started by our church.
We went to Canton last year and it was beautiful. I hope we'll make a trip there again this year.
Post a Comment