Friday, April 3, 2009

Pigtails and Poppie



My dad came today and put shelves in my hallway closet and so I now have a craft/serving dish pantry of sorts. I am so excited and it turned out fantastic!! I will take pics once I get it set up. Sarah has been sporting pigtails lately which is a HUGH step for her, she usually screams bloody murder when I would try to pull it up in a ponytail, but these don't seem to bother her.

We are loving this sunny afternoon weather! Bill came home and managed to get a "soccer game" in with the kids before bath and bed. We have an Easter egg hunt scheduled for this weekend which should be a lot of fun!!! Plus Sunday I will get the Easter baskets with liners and outfit for Sam that my friend Pamela made that I am so excited to see!!

3 comments:

Tanner said...

She looks so cute in those pigtails. LOVE them!

Sweet T said...

Love the pigtails!!! She is a mini-Tyanne!

Kelly said...

So for a second I thought I was looking at a picture from my childhood. I guess I didn't realize how much she looks like Bill until now.