Monday, April 13, 2009

Last but certinaly not least!

I think I am the last person in the world to blog about Easter! We have been so busy this past week! Easter egg hunt at Kiki's house that was fantastic....even with a slight run in with a snake that just about gave me a heart attack!! Bill said he has never seen me move that fast!! The kids had such a great time! Sarah was even more into the eggs once she figured out there was candy inside them!
Sarah in her Easter egg hunting dress.....I can't believe how grown up she looks!


The Easter bunny came!


Sam's train track area was a great place to hide eggs!!


This was about as good as it got trying to get pictures in all the wind and with lunch almost ready!


Easter morning was full of wonderful worship and praise from our church as well a sermon that was so uplifting and worshipful! Afterwhich we had a great lunch at Gram's with everyone's fav.....home made dumplings!! The kids then hunted eggs outside before the rain set in, then home for Sunday afternoon naps!!! I am so blessed to have such a great family!!

6 comments:

Tiffany Brooks said...

Sarah does look so grown up with her hair pulled back like that. Can't wait until I can do Kaytlin's like that too. haha. We should get together again soon and let them play.

Anonymous said...

They are just too cute for words!

Sweet T said...

I agree. Sarah does look older in her Easter outfit. :( Sounds like ya'll had lots of fun!

Jennifer Thomas said...

You are not the last person, I still haven't blogged ours!! I did download the pics last night (all 400 of them), so hopefully can post soon!! Love Sarah's egg hunting dress, so precious!

Deanna said...

I haven't blogged yet. My computer crashed so it may be a while.

Sarah does look so grown up and beautiful.

So now that we have both seen a snake does that mean we don't have to see anymore this summer? I hope so!

AMANDA said...

Sarah is so beautiful. Man you are going to have to beat those boys away. Not to leave Sam out, he is adorable.