Well it is a little after nine in the morning and I have the dishwasher running, the washer and dryer are in full swing, stripped and changed all the sheets and I have managed to sweep two rooms.....is it too early to be tired??
We had such a fun weekend (minus the trip to the clinic yesterday with the princess who has both ears infected). My niece was wonderful in her play, Sam did awesome staying up late and wasn't scared by the witch in the play. As we were leaving I asked him if he liked it and he said "I Wuved it mama, Can we come back tomorrow?" We had a wonderful time visiting and as usual Sam didn't want to come home! Bill and the princess enjoyed some father/daughter quality time as well. Saturday afternoon Sam helped Gram plant peas, tomatos and okra in her garden....he was a little muddy when they got through!! I am itching to get one or two of those topsy turvy things and grow my own organic tomatos and cucumbers!!! I could live on that this summer!!****UPDATE*** found great price on the topsy turvy on ebay and ordered two!! Now to get soil and seeds!!
Well, back to my chores....if I can get them all done today I am going to be lazy tomorrow while the kids are at school!!! Whoo Hoo for mommie!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
I hear ya girl, work hard today rest tomorrow. That is exactly what I am doing too.
Post a Comment