
This is my new fav drink...add some milk and zap in the microwave and it is SO GOOD! And cheaper than running through the drive through all the time! Such a good way to unwind at night.
I used to be a dedicated Shout user....but my sweet prince is getting so much better at staining his clothes and so far this has gotten anything and everything out...including spaghetti sauce out of a white shirt!! Whoo Hoo!
These are my new fav jeans from Banana Republic that I got for ......drumroll please......$4.82 at a local consignment store. They are in perfect condition and I love the way they fit!!
I am such a sucker for the prince...somehow we came home from Gram's with TADPOLES!! Sam is watching them very closely....convinced that at any second they are going to suddenly be frogs!! Bill is convinced that I have lost my mind.....he may be right! I am only afraid this is the beginning of our "pet parade."Such a fun day....starting gathering stuff for our tomato/cucumber endeavor, scanning message boards for info on organic fertilizers and of course a lovely pair of pink gardening gloves!!!!! I don't think I will have to worry about Bill taking them!!
2 comments:
I am with you on the pet parade. We had a bird fly to our house and ask us for us to take him in, why else would a parekeit fly to your house:) But the kids do love watching little critters and we love watching them smile!
Love all your finds. I have been using Zout to get out all the stains in the boy's pants, but I will try anything!!
Post a Comment