Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Busy Bees

With the prince's birthday quickly approaching we have been trying to finalize plans for what is important to an almost four year old.....party, presents and of course cake. We have almost decided to have a "half birthday" party this summer for all of his friends since he wants one of those bouncer things and as it is freezing outside that is just not an option in February. So we are going to have a "big" family party and since he has moved into an adult size bed is getting a room makeover for part of his birthday. After much camo bedding discussion I managed to find a set at target that we both liked.....http://www.target.com/Olive-Kids-Wild-Animals-Comforter/dp/B001QVF9UI. I am going to repaint the walls, make new curtains, etc. Time for a big boy room!!!

His leapster died and so far I have not been able to get any life back into it so I think we are going to upgrade to the DS....I have zero knowledge about video games and the like, but have a feeling we are heading quickly into that direction...still researching though! There's no inbetween, as far as I have found right now, between the leapster and the DS. And it is such an awesome thing to have in the car on trips and he has been doing light math skills since last summer from working on the leapster so it is a valuable teaching tool! Any other suggestions??

I started my precept class this morning at church and each time I start a new class it amazes me how much I love it and am enthralled with all that it teaches me. I am seriously addicted to Kay Arthur! Esther study was postponed last week due to the nasty weather so we are starting it tomorrow and I am so excited!

Such a busy time ahead...Bible studies, baby showers, jewelry parties, new jewelry coming out, birthday parties, Superbowl parties, soccer starting, basketball performance....Whew....when are things supposed to slow down???

No comments: