Not much going on today....watching and waiting for the snow that is supposed to appear. School is back in swing, choir started last night and registration for soccer is quickly approaching....I hope it warms up ALOT before we start practicing.
The prince ( with some minor persuading) is going with a dinosaur birthday party. It helped a lot that an Oriental Trading catalog came in the mail with a lot of different birthday themes and he is still pouring over the pages but the dino stuff was by far the most interesting and it's not like we don't have a massive array of dinosaur stuff post-Christmas to use as decorations!! So now the search is on for a cute cake...although I am leaning toward cupcakes at this moment.
I found Sarah half out of her bed the other day so she has graduated to a big girl bed....of which she is very proud and I am very impressed that we haven't had issues of her staying in it at nap time or bedtime. Now if we could just master the potty....although princess panties have been a great motivator. She loves her some"hinderella."
Back to cleaning the house, washing clothes, starting dinner.....I am thinking it is a good night for taco soup!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment