I am starting the new year off with a bang....I am going to try and lead a Bible study here at my house one a week as well as keeping up with my precept class at the church. I am very excited about both studies and have been working on the Beth Moore Esther study which will be at my house. I try not to make resolutions at the beginning of the year, because, honestly three months from now they are usually long forgotten! But this year I want to try and be more diligent with my Bible study. Which doing both of these studies at the same time will definately help keep me accountable!! I want to make sure they both get the attention and time and study they deserve. I also want to start having a quiet time with the kids reading their children's Bible everyday.
Sam is very excited to be going back to school, and truth be told I am excited to get back into our routine. We will be gearing up for soccer, choir and a four year old birthday party soon! Which I was informed at Christmas that the ocean themed party he has told me he wanted for almost the past year has been discarded and now he wants a puppy dog party.....so off to google I go to scout ideas! I have already found some really cute ideas!
The princess is growing like a weed, I need to go through and thin her closet out this week! To have worried so much for so many months that she was so tiny she is definately making up for it now!!! She is loving playing on her Easy PC that she got for Christmas that hooks up to my computer.....she thinks she is so grown playing on the computer like Sam!!
Well, enough of a break. The kids are resting and I have more work to do on both Bible studies! My sweet dad brought me four books/commentaries on Esther that I am trying to get through!!
I ask that you all add me to your prayer lists daily as I try to do both these studies and that God will guide me through them both !!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
Good luck with the Bible study. I need to devote more time to that as well. The puppy dog party sounds cute. Perfect for a little boy. You should make those little puppy dog sugar cookies that I made for Addison's class for "D" week. They turned out pretty cute and were pretty easy.
Are you having the Ester study at your house for ladies at your church or can anyone come? I would LOVE to come if I could. Hopefully I would be able to with work, and the little man! Just let me know! Love, Leslie
The Bible studies sound wonderful. You will enjoy having the one in your house.
What a great way to start the year!
you will love esther. wish i could do it again...
Post a Comment