Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane

We are still here....just keeping busy! The boy childs' preschool calendar got sent home the other day and it is slammed packed of fun stuff this month!! Field trips, open houses, special dress up days...he is super excited about it all! The princess is along for the ride, we are trying to get this potty training thing finished up hopefully in the next few weeks if I can be consistent about it!!

My camera finally returned from its trip down south but I have yet to upload the rest of the pics from Christmas, I am sure the birthday party this weekend will help spur me into action!
We are deep in dinosaur stuff around here, the family party is this weekend and although I am not going as overboard as I will in a few months for his friend party....you just can't have a little person birthday party without essentials like balloons, dinosaur plates, a T-Rex cake....you know. We went with totally different bedding that I found at Kohl's, very pretty browns, oranges, green and blue. He is getting that as part of his birthday and of course more dinosaurs to add to the herd (??) that we already have!! Sarah picked him out some Dino PJ's from her....isn't that sweet of her???And since it is also Superbowl weekend we will be partying nonstop all weekend!!! Bill is so excited for the game I don't think he will sleep Saturday night...he has been a Saints fan for years and this is like the ultimate game for him!!

I went to a Park Lane fashion show Saturday and won a necklace that I have wanted since I first was introduced to the line and am VERY excited about it! My new catalogs come out the end of this month and it is going to be so much fun to have some new stuff to look at! So far this year has been very good for the bling business!! HA HA!! Especially when we started getting tax stuff together!! :)

No comments: