Monday, September 22, 2008

Randomness

My dear friend Carly tagged me for six random facts/questions so as to comply here we go:

1. As you can tell by the music on my playlist I have a very eclectic taste in music and have recently broadened my horizions a little more. I have gotten interested in jazz. At the moment I love listening to John Coltrane and Duke Ellington. It is very relaxing and soothing to me. I have liked Harry Connick Jr. for a long time and usually wear his Christmas album out every year.

2. I am a little compulsive about random things.....Sam's cup and top have to be correctly matched. I can't put a yellow top on a green cup, it will drive me crazy. I also like symmetry, there is a house here in town that the front of the house is asymmetrical and it drives me insane when I drive by....who builds a house to where the front is lopsided??? The windows and the columns on the front of the house are off and it really bothers me.

3. I love to read true crime novels, medical mysteries and the occasional just mindless "trash." I should be reading parenting novels, but reading is usually my "escape" from the real world. I like to read Sandra Brown, Robin Cook, Greg Iles and Nicholas Sparks to name a few.

4. I am addicted to People magazine or at least the website. The only time I see the magazine is when I am at the doctor's office. One of the best things about working at the clinic was that weekly People magazine! I would snatch it from the mail and pour over it a lunch.

5. I don't like chocolate ice cream. I like chocolate and I like ice cream, but for some reason not mixed together. My sister's birthday a was last week and she got one of those ice cream cakes from Dairy Queen and I ate the whipped cream, the vanilla ice cream, the cookie crumbles and the fudge but left the chocolate ice cream. My favorite ice cream from the grocery store is Ben and Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough, I LOVE the Snappy Turtle from Bop's. I always wanted to crave ice cream when I was pregnant, but sadly did not.

6. Hmmm....... I love old movies like Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sabrina (I have seen the old black and white one but like the one with Harrison Ford better) and Casablanca. This past weekend Hallmark channel played Sarah Plain and Tall, Skylark and Sarah Plain and Tall: Winter's End. I had forgotten how much I loved those movies.

I am tagging Melissa and Krisa......anyone is else free to do as well.


Rules We Can't Ignore...
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules to your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.


No comments: