Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Confessions of an addict


Yes ....I am a tea addict, specifically sweet tea from Seattle Drip. I knew we went there a lot when they get my tea ready when they see my car in line, but when you go through the drive thru and they notice that you have gotten a haircut I think it might be time to get some professional help. It started innocently enough, like all good southern girls I love sweet tea.....who doesn't?? Seattle Drip is so mom friendly....they have a drive thru that is usually very quick, they made a special little tea for Sam and they are just precious people. I realized I might have a problem when they knew what I wanted before I could roll down my window......then they would see me in line and have it ready when I actually got to the window.....now I think that I might have to do some serious detox.....oh who am I kidding, I got one this morning and there's a good chance I might get another one this afternoon........at the very least one before Bible study in the morning!!!!!

4 comments:

Wilson said...

I didn't know they had sweet tea. I thought they only sold coffee. That's good to know when I am over in the area. We all have our addictions! :)

Sweet T said...

Just think of it as you being a preferred customer! For some reason, Houston restaurants don't know how to make sweet tea-or they look at me strange when I ask for it. I've been in detox for 3 months! The best place I've found so far is a Chick-fil-a in Cinco Ranch. Sad.

Carly Winborne said...

Just count me in the addiction club! I love it, too!!

AMANDA said...

Hey Girl- I just found your blog for the first time. I keep one also. You can look on Sara's Blog to get the website. I am glad I ran by yours on Melissa's. I will have to add yours on my bloglist.