We took a family trip to the movies and saw Toy Story 3 and now both children are ALL about Buzz, Woody and Jessie....After many months of bookmarking and finding ideas for Tinkerbell birthday parties the princess has now decided she wants a Jessie "cowgurl" party. Which will end up working out well b/c the prince's first birthday party was cowboy themed so I have light up string boots and bandannas galore!!
We have had clear pool-green pool-clear pool- green pool.....you get the point. But both kids are swimming with floaties on and have even ventured into the deep end!
I have spent the last few days pulling 30+year old wallpaper off the walls and in some cases parts of the sheet rock with it....ooooops. Was starting off with just painting and now it has evolved in to a massive house remake....like big time.....like I need to get a real job to pay for it!!
Thankfully I am blessed with a very creative Martha Stewart-esque but better MIL who is willing to help with the elbow grease part of the job!! Which now basically encompasses every room in the house!!
The prince is on the countdown to school starting back, he misses his school friends! I am ready for a routine again even if it means having to get up a little earlier!
I have been meeting/fellowshipping/studying/growing in God's word for the past month with an awesome group of girls who are friends but more like sisters to me. We have been studying Beth Moore's Patriarch study and it ROCKS! Looking at different books to do in the fall....stay tuned for more info at a later date!! :)
The husband has been working hard..lost a lot of weight with P90X and has started jogging!! So very proud of him and all the hard work that he is doing! Plus trying to keep the pool clear......He is on the count down to deer season. Because you know if it's not actually deer season then it is time to prep for deer season.
A few small business trips here and there...tubing at the lake, eating way too much good food and fun times with friends......that's what summer is all about isn't it??
Will TRY to do better about blogging....still trying to finish the last book I got from Book Sneeze so that I can post a review and get another one....I should have known better than to get a biography!!
I know it is not nice to post without a pic here is one of the princess' inaugural jet ski ride....she has on a life vest and they were literally putting maybe 2mph and were right in front of the pier....she took one loop ride and was done!
3 comments:
Did I make you feel guilty last night about not blogging? ha!
I will probably regret this later, but I am willing to lend some elbow grease too! LOL!! It would be fun! The kids would entertain themselves and we could just take out our frustrations on your wallpaper!! Great therapy! You know I'm serious...I would love to help you!
ps-think i've talked Will into going to look at that house;) we'll see!
So glad to see the update. We've missed you! But, it is summer...so we'll give you a pass. :)
Post a Comment